Did you know that you can add a DM Me sticker to your Instagram Stories posts?
The Instagram DM Me sticker allows you to encourage your viewers to send you an Instagram Direct message, rather than directly replying to your Stories posts.
It's a new way to engage with your community, have meaningful conversations in direct messages, share important information and gather feedback. It's so much easier managing your DMs for your desktop too!
If you're wondering how to use the DM Me sticker, here's a few steps:
1. Upload a photo or video to your Instagram Stories camera, tap the sticker button and the stickers tray will appear.
2. Choose the DM Me option (you may have to scroll down to find it as there are so many interactive stickers now).
3. Next, you’ll have the option to type something (it could be a question or a call-to-action).
4. You can change the colour of the sticker by tapping the colour wheel at the top of the screen and you can also choose not to use the sticker’s text and simply display the DM Me sticker.
5. Once you’re finished, share your story and wait for the direct messages to roll in!
If you have any questions, feel free to message me or email email@example.com.